Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome to my Blog! What to Expect From me!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Mac and I'm 16 and currently attending high school. I've been on the internet for practically most of my life. I'm mainly on YouTube where I made my first account on January 1st, 2007 (which is still up to this day! Click here). And later on made another channel where I earned over 600 subscribers but stopped for almost 2 years now. I've been console-gaming since PlayStation 2 which really isn't that long ago but it seems to me. I've been gaming since the GameBoy Advanced and have owned multiple Nintendo DSs'. I got my Xbox 360 back in September 9th, 2011 with Halo: reach and my Xbox One on November 22, 2013 (Day One). I've always have been thinking ways of getting my name out there in the gaming community and have been thinking of starting a YouTube channel or maybe a blog about gaming-related news. I'm going to conclude this up and if you're still reading this, Thank you. If you guys want to follow me on Twitter and "Stay connected", It is @ARandyAnimator. (I don't follow back.) Thank you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment